Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Running in Circles

There is a song from the United Pursuit Band that is awesome called running in circles.  God brings us his peace.  We are the ones who avoid such deliverance sometimes by concentrating on the difficult storms we are going through instead of the peace that God gives to us.

Today at work I believe I let that overwhelming feeling of running in circles beat me.  I wish there was a way to correct it but I am thankful for the renewing day tomorrow and the the forgiveness of today.  I should have went to church tonight but instead I am home and actually enjoying the peace and quiet.  Is that wrong??  I don't know.  Is that right?  I don't know.  However I do know the feeling of peace right now so I assume it is ok.

I know God wants us to be happy and to serve.  I want so much to hear his voice whisper to me.  I know that you do not rush God it is all on his terms.  I just know that I truly want to feel the way that others have said they feel.  I know we are all different parts of the body of Christ.  I just want to better understand what I am not doing right.  I know deep down I want to do so much more.  I want to help people.  I want to help God by speaking to people on his behalf.  I want to help with the lost.  I know my blinders just came off not too long ago so there is a new patience that I must learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment