Saturday, February 19, 2011

Seeker of Faith

There are so many things that I want to jump into with love.  There are so many people that I meet and see that just need a little bit of respect and love given to them.  I wish I could give them all a hug and tell them about how good it feels to Love God and to Grow each and every day with the love of God.

I question myself all of the time.  I have such a hard time trusting my own feelings some times that I even know how to worship the right way.  I wish that I could better understand.  I am going to stive towards learning to trust God 100% with all of my heart and sould and mind and body and strength.  I want to trust the Holy Spirit because I want to be lead.  I want to be loved and dealt with when I am not on the right path.  I truly want to Follow with all of me.

It is so easy to act just in front of other people, but when it is just me I seem to struggle to know that God is still there with me.   My prayer is to learn how to be with God in every way and in every thing I do each and every day.  The only way I know how to truly do this is by his Holy Scriptures every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment